High Temperature Assemblies
Fiberguide’s High Temperature Assemblies use our high temperature metalized fiber and a combination of specialized assembly techniques to provide a solution for optical sensing in sealed high temperature environments. Many of our customers’ products, systems, or manufacturing processes require using a fiber optic cable assembly to allow the opto-electronic sensing components to be positioned remotely while maintaining a seal to keep contamination in or out. The data collected is often critical to the safety, operation, or efficiency of the end application.
- Configurations: Single Fiber, Multifiber
- Fiber Type: Any of our High Temperature Metalized Fiber
- Hot End Connectors: Custom Machined Ferrules (Round, Square, Rectangular, Slit)
- Cold End Connectors: Custom Machined Ferrules, SMA, FC, ST, etc.
- Sealing: Sapphire windows available for sealing and protection
- Sheathing Options: Stainless Steel Monocoil, Ruggedized Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- Temperature Range: -269°C to +700°C / -452°F to +1292°F