Fiberguide’s Vacuum Feedthroughs are designed to allow optical fibers to penetrate a pressure vessel without compromising the integrity of the vacuum. These can be configured as stand-alone feedthroughs, as shown in the spec sheet below, or integrated into cable assemblies as needed. These are ideal for laser power delivery or optical sensing applications that must be conducted in a pressure or vacuum chamber.
- Fiber Type: Step Index Multimode
- Core Sizes: 200µm, 400µm, 600µm
- Wavelengths: Standard OH: UV – Vis: 190nm – 1250nm / Low OH: Vis – IR: 300nm – 2400nm
- Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.22
- Connector Options: SMA905
- Flange Options: Bolt Style, ConFlat Flange, ISO Klein Flange (KF)
- Standard Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C / -40°F to +257°F