Fiberguide Industries will attend InfoComm 2017 in Orlando, Florida, June 14 – 16. InfoComm, the largest pro-AV event in the United States, asks What will you create? Audio products for retail, collaborative tools for classrooms, show-stopping digital signage, training for best-in-class AV managers? It’ll all be at InfoComm 2017. There’s always something new to find at this amazing event, especially this year. With a wealth of cutting-edge AV content, technology, and inspiration for attendees to enjoy at InfoComm 2017, the team at Fiberguide Industries cannot wait to head to Orlando this summer.
Here are the top 5 reasons to stop by our booth, #4487. We look forward to seeing you!
- Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors. Learn more about our Fiber Bragg grating sensors, developed and sold in partnership with Micron Optics. These sensors can be used to measure strain, temperature, pressure and acceleration on “smart structures,” such as bridges, pipelines or airplanes. Smart structures are outfitted with a network of distributed sensors, which can detect minute changes in a structure’s strain or temperature. In this way, developing problems can be addressed before damage can occur.
- Anti-Reflective Surface Technology. See samples of our newly released RARe Motheye Fiber, made using our ground-breaking proprietary technology which creates randomized nanostructures, similar to the compound eyes of nocturnal insects. These nanostructures act as anti-reflective meta-surfaces on the fiber surface, making a good replacement for fibers with typical anti-reflection film coatings. Fiber optic assemblies made with RARe Motheye surface have a much larger wavelength range of several hundred nanometers (400-2200nm) as well as increased damage thresholds. The result is a more-robust fiber assembly that is easier to clean, with enhanced power handling for high-power delivery for R&D, medical, photonics and industrial applications.
- Find us on Amazon. Our recent partnership with Amazon offers customers a quick, easy way to purchase Fiberguide fiber. By taking advantage of Amazon’s online ordering, shipping and tracking expertise, we can now offer some of our most popular products, including our AFS, SFS and ASI product lines, both singlemode and multimode, in standard 5-, 25-, and 100-meter spools. Our products can be found by searching Amazon for the Fiberguide Industries storefront or by clicking the shopping cart icon at Fiberguide.com.
- Customize your application. Connect with our Director of Sales Patrick Fung, a driving influence within the industry and the main person behind our talented and knowledgeable Business Development Managers across the country. Patrick, along with other members of our team, will be happy to discuss your custom fiber and assembly needs.
- Fiberguide mobile app. Last, but not least, find out more about our free mobile Fiberguide app, now available for both Apple and Android devices. Stay connected to our customer service department, keep updated with our latest company and product news, and use our Fiber Size Calculator anytime, anywhere, to select the right fiber for your laser and application.
See you at InfoComm! What will you create?