Job Description: Customer Service Administrator / Manager
Location: Caldwell, ID
Objective: In this customer facing role, the Customer Service Administrator/Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining exemplary customer satisfaction as support for our global sales team. Moreover, the qualified individual will be reviewing and helping to improve the sales administrative process, interact regularly with customers, and more broadly manage this growing department.
To apply; please provide a cover letter and resume attention: Karen Drew, email@example.com no later than December 9, 2020.
- Reinforce customer relationships via exceptional service with special emphasis on key accounts
- Oversee, organize, and manage the customer buying experience by managing account /client relationships, improving our internal sales processes, and tracking metrics for success.
- Alongside the Business Managers worldwide, support the growth of key accounts – processing orders, responding to request for information, production status, and general sales inquiries.
- Directly manage, maintain, and grow if possible existing legacy and mid-size accounts – providing sales support and pricing as required.
- Independently facilitate and nurture new mid to growing size customers – product inquiries, organizing customer conference calls, help provide technical product solutions, and suggest pricing and quotes.
- Bachelor’s Degree – BA or BS preferred.
- Conscientious with very strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent organizational aptitude and attention to details (e.g., pricing, review of purchasing orders, terms & conditions, error free data entry, etc.).
- Fluency with Microsoft Office required – ability to input data quickly and accurately. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- MRP/ERP and Customer Relations Management systems desired.