Fiberguide offers high power SMA and D-80 compatible connector options which offer superior thermal management while minimizing connector stress for numerical aperture (NA) conservation. An epoxy-free cantilevered nose design allows thermal energy to safely dissipate without burning the surrounding material. Furthermore, laser polished end faces maximize power handling capability. These high power assemblies are available with Anti-Reflective (AR) coating or our RARe Motheye AR treatment.
Fiberguide offers repair services for High Power Assemblies that have been damaged in use. We are able to repair assemblies from any manufacturer. Please contact our sales team for details.
- Laser cutting, welding, marking, and drilling
- Other high power applications
- Fiber Type: Step Index Multimode
- Core Sizes: 100µm, 200µm, 300µm, 400µm, 600µm, 800µm, 1000µm, 1500µm
- Wavelengths: Standard OH: UV – Vis: 190nm – 1250nm / Low OH: Vis – IR: 300nm – 2400nm
- Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.20, 0.22
- Connector Options: High Power SMA, High Power FD-80 (available with or without integrated Mode Stripper)
- Sheathing Options: PVC Coated Stainless Steel Monocoil, Bare Stainless Steel Monocoil
- Power Handling Capacity: Up to 750W depending on fiber size and laser specifications
- Standard Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C / -40°F to +212°F
- Lengths: < 100 meters
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.