RARe Motheye’s anti-reflective technology consists of nano-structures on the surfaces of fiber end faces that enables fibers to transmit more light. This makes it perfect for any application that requires high transmission from your fiber assemblies.
Compared to standard anti-reflective (AR) coatings, RARe Motheye results in a higher damage threshold, which translates to increased durability for your application.
- High % Transmission
- Ultra Low % Reflectivity
- Large Wavelength Range
- High Damage Threshold
- Life Sciences: Flow Cytometry, Gene Sequencing, Microscopy, Spectroscopy, Medical Lasers
- Industrial: Laser Cutting, Laser Cladding, Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Laser Engraving
- Anti-Reflection Type: Randomized Nanosurface
- Wavelength Range: 400nm-1550nm
- Fiber Sizes: 3um up to 2mm core
- Reflectivity: 0.5% from 460nm to 1550nm across 1090nm (Lower reflectivity at specific wavelengths available upon request)
- Angle of Incidence: 0-60 degrees
- Laser Damage Threshold: 59J/cm2, Tested at 1064nm, 16.4ns, 20Hz, Spot Dia. 0.405mm
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.