Fiberguide offers a wide range of custom single fiber assembly options, including custom core to cladding ratios (1:1.1, 1:1.2, 1:1.4, 1:2.5, single mode, graded index, and others), as well as our universal
cladding fiber (UniClad, with a 500um cladding diameter).
We offer different jacketing options (Tefzel, Acrylate, Polyimide, and others), or our industry-leading high temperature jacketing solutions (Thermocoat, Aluminium, Vulcan Alloy, and Gold jacketed fiber assemblies for extreme environment applications up to 700 C with resistance to most acids, bases, and other hazardous conditions).
Also available are 25 connector options, 10 sheathing options, and an entirely separate line of fiber assemblies designed to handle the high powers commonly found in industrial applications.
Please contact us to find a solution specific to your application.
- Light transfer
- UV lamps
- Laser delivery
- Data transmission
- Remote monitoring
- Fiber Type: Step Index Multimode
- Core Sizes: 50µm, 100µm, 200µm, 300µm , 400µm, 600µm, 800µm, 1000µm, 1500µm
- Wavelengths: Standard OH: UV – Vis: 190nm – 1250nm / Low OH: Vis – IR: 300nm – 2400nm
- Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.22
- Connector Options: SMA905, SMA906
- Sheathing Options: PVC Tubing, Stainless Steel Monocoil
- Standard Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C / -40°F to +212°F
- Lengths: < 100 meters
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.