Fiberguide’s Vacuum Feedthroughs are designed to allow optical fibers to penetrate a pressure vessel without compromising the integrity of the vacuum. These can be configured as stand-alone feedthroughs or integrated into cable assemblies as needed. These are ideal for laser power delivery or optical sensing applications that must be conducted in a pressure or vacuum chamber.
- Pressure chambers
- Vacuum chambers
- Fiber Type: Step Index Multimode
- Core Sizes: 200µm, 400µm, 600µm
- Wavelengths: Standard OH: UV – Vis: 190nm – 1250nm / Low OH: Vis – IR: 300nm – 2400nm
- Numerical Aperture (NA): 0.22
- Connector Options: SMA905
- Flange Options: Bolt Style, ConFlat Flange, ISO Klein Flange (KF)
- Standard Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C / -40°F to +257°F
Please see the Spec Sheet for further information.